Unique Business Model Assures Quality
Founded April 2007 as BlackBox Media, Local Media Advisor (LMA) is uniquely focused on balancing the needs of local online publishers to national advertisers. These core values have remained unchanged since our inception.
LMA's site portfolio is limited to premier online newspaper and television web sites, whose locally curated content is continually heralded as one of the most trusted brands in the markets they serve.
We are unique in our commitment to educate national advertisers on ways they can harness the power of local media's highly engaged and desirable audience.
LMA's business model and consultancy is also unique in providing significant benefits to the publishers we serve ...
- Fixed CPM compensation at scale for the full term of your contract.
> Offers a superior sales planning/budgeting tool for publishers.
> Net to site revenue is competitive to programmatic eCPM options.
> Guaranteed CPM mitigates publisher downside risk.
- Commitment to quality advertising enhances a publisher's brand ... not detracts from it.
> Personal customer service ... immediate and accurate compliance.
> Campaign/category block list set by publishers.
> Demand sources are continually monitored throughout each day. .
These principles have been an integral part of of LMA business practices since our inception in 2007, as articulated in our Founding Principles:
- Create an open forum between local media outlets, brand marketers and their agencies.
- Encourage a deeper understanding of how local market media can be utilized to achieve
superior brand and performance metrics.
- Establish an exchange of best practices ideation in a collaborative environment.